Lexington Middle School Early Lynx Program Information and Procedures
The Early Lynx Program is designed to meet your child’s needs for supervision before school.
1. The program is available to all Lexington Middle students in the 6th-8th grade.
2. To provide a safe, accessible and affordable, supervised program that is school-based.
3. The program allows for study hall time as well as the opportunity to socialize quietly with peers.
Registration & Fees:
Each student must turn in a registration form and pay a $10 registration fee.
PAYMENT—$20.00 PER WEEK
OR $4.00 PER DAY
AT THE FRONT OFFICE
Please make checks payable to:
Lexington Middle School
Please note on your check your child’s name and the week for which you are paying.
7:00 a.m. until the start of the student day at 9:25 a.m.
The program will not be open during winter or spring break, national holidays, teacher in-service or teacher duty days.
Procedures for the Early Lynx Program
- All students entering the Lexington Middle School campus prior to 9:00 a.m. must report directly to the front office to sign in.
- Students ARE allowed to bring snacks.
- Students are required to follow the Lee County School District Code of Conduct.
- Student accounts must be kept current.
The Early Lynx Program is a for-profit program with funds collected to be utilized at Lexington Middle School.
STUDENTS IN THE EARLY LYNX PROGRAM CAN USE OUR GAMEROOM WITH FOOSBALL AS WELL AS OUR WII GAME SYSTEM!!
The Early Lynx Program guidelines are as follow:
Transportation is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
Inappropriate student behavior could result in removal from the program.
Medication Policy—The clinic will not be open until 9:35 a.m. Students are not allowed to take any medications during the Early Lynx Program.
Snacks will not be provided.
Non payment of fees will result in removal from the student from the program.
Statutory Authority: 1001.42, 100.43, F.S.
Students not registered for the Early Lynx Program may not arrive at Lexington Middle School before 9:00 a.m.
Registration forms will be available at Open House.
Lexington Middle School Start Time:
9:25 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.